View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Do Fictional Realities Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
There is a place that I want to live, and a person that I want to exist as while I am there. The issue is that both this place and the person I want to be are fictional. They only exist within my head as far as I know. And yet every night I stay awake for hours just imagining what it would be like to exist there, to leave this world behind and be reborn.

This desire is extremely powerful, and causes issues in my everyday life as I am not happy where I am or being who I am. I don't think anything that exists in this world could satisfy me, from traveling many places to being rich and powerful to living a humble life of compassion. All such imaginings are burned to ash in the incendiary ferocity of this singular desire.

Sometimes I wonder if I could get there through death, but I am too scared of cosmic repercussions to commit suicide. So my only hope is of continuing to live this life as I am, and maybe, just maybe, my desire will be granted upon my death. But I do not know this for sure.

I suppose this post is two things. One is a plea for validation. I want to know that my dream may come true, and if that is a possibility, what I need to do to make it a reality. Two is a cry for help, as I cannot imagine living out the rest of my life wanting so fiercely as I do now.

Any insight or advice is greatly appreciated.

WabiSabi,

Your question stimulated me to provide an answer I'd not considered before, but the more I think about it, I think the answer is definitely YES! Why?

...."merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream".

This includes the dream in which you imagine yourself to be asking your question in this forum, and the environment in which you live imaginatively with the desires of your heart fulfilled. How?

As indicated in the 1st reference: "There are infinite versions of reality. There are infinite parallel realities, and they are all equally "real", though you experience only 1 version at any given moment." Shifting from one version to another is not really that unnatural or difficult, since you are doing it all the time anyway - billions of times every second. So it's not so much a matter of"making it happen". It's more a matter of directing or "steering" which parallel reality you shift into - at any moment. Shifting parallel realities is akin to films changing still-pictures 24 times per second, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion. When you shift to another version of reality, you become the "you" that already existed in that version. And the "you" in the version you just left, is still "real" and still "there".

WabiSabi, I think you'll very much enjoy further reading about how to access ANY version of reality (especially the part about "Receiving the Reality You Desire"). As a Spiritual Being, this method is NOT any more limited to "physical reality" than YOU are, if you perceive its true meaning of YOUR capabilities!

This next point may seem to come from left field, but I think you'll get why. Consider your question "Do Fictional Realities Exist?" in relation to any author's book, which is in the "form" of literature in THIS physical version of reality, but is itself, vibrantly lived, felt, and continued within a vibrationally representative hologram. The kicker: what do you think any "idea" for the story actually is? It is a parallel version of reality being transcribed and described through the ability of the author to "re-cognize" (write) about the actions of the stories' characters...in the hologram of imagination. Do you see?

Lest you think this too far fetched an answer to your question, consider the 1st Hermetic principle in the Kybalion (see 2nd reference): “The All is Mind; The Universe is Mental.” It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of The All, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of The All, in which Mind we “live and move and have our being.”

WabiSabi, One last thought about the feasibility of travelling to, and living in, said "fictional" environment, gleaned from the last reference: “....To fly as fast as thought, to anywhere that is, you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived.....because your true nature lives, as perfect as an unwritten number, everywhere at once across space and time." As unlimited, multi-dimensional Spiritual Beings residing in the Mind of The All, how do you think WE are able to even dream ourselves being in this place, WHILE ACTUALLY EXISTING EVERYWHERE AT ONCE ?? Think "lucid dreaming" on "cosmic steroids"!

.....and so exists the environment you yearn for, as well. "No more or less fictional" than this "physical" environment you "think" you are chained to until you "die". Do you see?

Enjoy imagining all your dream journey(s)....by BEING THERE!

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=75http://www.yogebooks.com/english/atk...08kybalion.pdf The Kybalion (see page 10)

Reference:http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...1&postcount=50
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)