View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Lol I am more free on the weekends to play, looks like an interesting game though! I feel bad I don't always make it back to comment on a lot of posts but I try.

Ugh, this server I swear. Just hoping we get the upgrade soon, it's really driving traffic away. We don't own the sight, the owners need to give us access, we are literately waiting on them to hand over to Lynn. ;(

Don't feel bad Clover, just make sure you play, hahahaha! (Only joking). I understand how busy you must be and yes, the server is a pain. Must be very frustrating for everyone, especially Lynn. Sometimes it's brilliant, other times it just comes to a standstill. Not a great deal we can do about it though.

Oh, that reminds me. When it was down all day the other day, I pulled a couple of cards for the fun of it, to try and see why it was down. I got the Knight of Wands + 5 of Swords. So I thought, "oh-oh, looks like there's trouble ... " The way the bloke in the 5 of Swords was looking towards the Knight of Wands who was hightailing it in the opposite direction, almost looked like the horse was stamping his hooves