View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey John,

I'm surprised that people havn't been willing to listen to the suggestions you have for them...I'm not sure how extreme other peoples circumstances have been but for me this seems to be an emergency. Not only for myself but for the people stuck out here that are experiencing my thoughts going through them.

I'm literally open and willing to take any suggestion possible. I have a strong spiritual background and have been in higher states for long periods of time.
I worked with a spiritual teacher for 2 years. He passed away unexpectedly. I heard his guidance during my peak of psychic phenomenom happening. At one point I was literally speaking telepathically to these people. Like an actual conversation which from what I read is rare.

Anyway do you have facebook or want to chat somewhere else.. I'm dead serious I need some help... I'm meditating many times a day. Always trying to quiet my mind... Many times there voices get stuck in my head and start repeating. I have to really focus sometimes to get them to stop repeating the same thing over and over.

Would you want to talk by phone? Like I said I'll try anything really to find a way to release this.. Ive been trying to astral project to see if I can remove it myself but I'm not familiar with this area. I don't want to go to the wrong place and open myself up for more attacks.

let me know

Thanks!