View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 11:56 AM
spiritualysurrounded

Angel1 Dragon spirit as a guide or totem??

Im not sure where to post this. so im going to ask here. I think i have a dragon with me. and he is mine. i was shown a dragon as a part of me. i dont know if its a guide or a totem. i was wondering if any one could help me figure this out.

i found out i had him by he getting taken from me by the spirits. well some bad ones. i woke up one morning Rwar'ing in my sleep. I laid there for about 5 min conscious just involuntarily Rwar'ing really loudly i might add. it started while i was sleeping. I do talk in my sleep.

but as i woke up they started to pull him off of me. i could feel him leaving. being taken from me. it actually hurt realy bad. i felt very attached to him. extremely attached. and as he got pulled off i felt him think to me "why are you letting them do this to me" i just started crying cause i couldnt do anything. i couldnt stop them. i cried for the next three days. it felt like i was missing a part of me. the energy surrounding the incident was very real.

this is where i want to understand though. latter about year and a half. just recently i was meditating on a affirmation card. it was rebirth and renew. i was thinking very deeply. about my dragon that i missed. so i started thinking about my Birth chi. the original chi i received the moment i was born. i started meditating on this very deeply. then i had a invointay action, mild but involuntary. i held my breath slightly and i got a vision of a dragon giving birth. i could see the light coming as he came out. right as he hit the air in my mind. i took a slight breath in, invointarly and as he came to i let out a baby rwar. that moment was the most gorgeous moment i have ever witnessed.

the moment i felt a dragon give birth and the first breath through the first rwar. i found him in my birth chi. and was able to pull him out and rebirth him. i never heard about this. does this mean that he is a totem or a guide. does any one know.

i felt him snap out of it after the moment of birth. it took him a moment to get oriented. and become aware. but when he did are thought process was on the same level. i could feel his thoughts. and right away he wanted a shower and a orange. so i was so moved about what i just witnessed i got up and got a orange and ate it like i have never eaten a piece a fruit. i felt the color in it. i felt all the little pockets of juice. i tasted the energy of it. very intense piece of fruit. the shower was the same way. i could feel every drop. it trickle off my ear. run down my spine. very cool stuff.

does any one know what this would be. about a couple hours after i rebirths him these bad spirits took him agian. i kept bringing him back and they kept taking him. i was extreamly ****ed off. and hurting really bad. so they found a way to block my birth chi so i cant accesses it any more. as they tortured me some more.