View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:37 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Perhaps all the immature, winking and smiling and innuendos and double speak, the not very subtle verbal insults that has been going on for I don't know how long between, again, I don't know.

Your shrug, I assume , was the last straw for Silvergirl.First of all, please specify the "immature, winking and smiling and innuendos and double speak, the not very subtle verbal insults that has been going on for I don't know how long". Without something to hang this on, it might as well just be coming out of your rear.

Second, I would very much like to hear from SG on that.

Right now, as you know, we have at least 3 of these threads involving the word Love and they are all quite similar in many respects, one of which is what AC is referring to, a certain seemingly pervasive attitude~~~if you will.....
(and I thank AC for translating and narrating my (cringe) blowup. It's like a strip out of Mad Magazine ~ some bloke like yourself doesn't look where they're really goin' and step in the doggie glitch, rofl. Otherwise a very smart dude~*whom I love dearly.