View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
Hi Soul,

What are you trying to manifest through LOA? If it's to clean up emotions, then LOA isn't involved at all. It's most likely an energetic block which is another topic.

By trying too hard with LOA is telling me that you haven't released your desire of what you want to the universe. From my own experience with LOA, I formed my desire and released it, allowing the universe to bring it into my life. For example, I needed a job so that desire was strong and events happened to bring it about.

Desire and thinking about what you want is nice but not enough. You also have to show the universe that you mean it by taking physical actions towards your goal. Consistency is key. If you keep flip flopping around with LOA, you're sending out mixed messages so you get mixed results. One day, you want something, next day something else and yet the third day another thing. Those are all mixed.

Another universal law is the Law of Expectation (LOE). It's one that is relatively unknown as most people focus on LOA. With attracting what you want in your life, you begin with LOE which gets intertwined with LOA. If you wake up expecting a good day, LOE says, okay you want a good day. Then it triggers LOA to attract a good day to you. This also works if you wake up expecting a bad day. Both laws are neutral and begin with what you think. Again, if you give mixed expectations you get mixed results.

Another thing about the laws is that this is not a quick fix. It takes time for the universe to work behind the scene and the more people involved, the longer the time frame for manifestation.

I do agree that the subconscious does not recognize the word not. An example is, I don't want a bad day. The subconscious ignores the word 'not' so you end up with a bad day. If you said, I want a good day, the word 'not' is absent. Yes, it's a nit picky detail but an important one as the subconscious works so much differently than the conscious mind. Now for the word 'want'. When 'want' is used, you keep yourself in a state of want which can create lack. An example, I want money. Here is where you block yourself from getting a job. If 'want' gets changed to 'I wonder what it would be like to....(fill in the blank) you remove the possibility of creating a lack while opening yourself up to that experience.

I also agree with what Miss Hepburn said about your screen name.

Another thought. It seems to me that your awareness of risk may be interfering with what you want to manifest. Perhaps change it to, I can handle the opportunities that the universe places on my path.

I hope this helps. Blessings to you on your path.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)