View Single Post
Old 14-03-2019, 04:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

It is always sad when anyone takes their life, that they did not find that place to reach out to for help. Money or not it does not matter, fame or seemingly now one, we all leave an imprint on the Earth. We all leave a part of our DNA on the Earth in our very dust.

My heart goes out to his family and I bless that he has made a safe transition over to the Light that is there for everyone no matter how death finds them.

I want respect shown, I do not want to come to find that I have to close a thread over disrespect or Public Figures discussions.

He was a fellow human, one of us, on a journey.

RIP Keith Flint from The Prodigy

'Pioneer, innovator, legend'

Known for his colorful double mohawk, tattoos and animated, erratic performances, Flint became a defining figure of 1990s British music.
He joined The Prodigy soon after its formation by Howlett in 1990, quickly helping the group cement its stature within Britain's rave scene and pioneer the Big Beat genre of electronic music.

The band's fusion of techno, breakbeat and acid house sound and their subversive, anti-establishment lyrics brought them commercial success and critical acclaim.