View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
From what I understand about karma, reincarnation and past lives I don't think it would be possible to plan 3-4 lifetimes ahead.

I don't think it would even be possible to plan for your next lifetime with 100% certainty because you, your life, and the world around you is constantly shifting. It would be like trying to throw a dart into your next lifetime... but because things are constantly shifting where there once was a dartboard to throw darts at, now there is only a sea of grape jelly.

What you can plan for is to overcome negative karma and traits within yourself so that your next incarnation is less rocky. You could practice extreme generosity in this lifetime and have the karma returned to you in the next... or you could go the other way and be mean to people and experience mean people in your next life.

Great response, Aries.

And to the Dr., I would also add...especially, you could practice extreme generosity the area of emotional and spiritual generosity...meaning both giving and receiving lovingkindness and forgiveness -- always with the goal of true reciprocity and reconciliation but not being bound by reciprocity if the situation doesn't allow for a true reconciliation. Forgive anyway. Love anyway. Give kindness anyway...and equally important, receive kindness, love, and forgiveness as well wherever offered. That is, engage...and generously allow others to be emotionally and spiritually generous to you, as well.

Above all else, manifesting love and kindness and forgiveness will transmute all that has gone before, all that is, and all that will be into a person, a place, a time, and a state where you and what is manifest by, with, through, and around you into that which is truer and more right-aligned (with centre, with spirit, with others, and with All, or One).

Peace & blessings all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke