View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Seeker

Thank you for your opinion Baile. Although I understand what you're trying to say, I have no need or desire to share my inner thoughts of this matter to other people. You are right - I have no one to talkt to about this matter, thats why I came here. And I already found people to talk to. People who won't judge me or think I'm weird. Isn't that what's all about?
Despite everything I don't feel alone or lost. I am not depressed, and this thing that's happening to me is not something that stops me from living a normal life. It's just something that happens to me from time to time. I do have a need to discuss it with people who are similar to.me so they understand, but I don't feel the need put myself out there to other people, including my loved ones. My kids are still too young, I am planing to share this with them when they're older. Until then, I am perfectly fine like this. And I am not one bit unhappy or unsatisfied because of that.
Anyway, thank you so much for your insight. You helped with lot of your advices.