View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
hmm... you must of been a dark soul in your past lives which is possible haha..... which is why dark souls are afraid of "forgetting" or you could of just had a lot of things attached to you because of your past life... I dont think they took your soul haha otherwise you wouldn't be typing this message... you may feel differently because you lost a lot of your entity attachments... Some of these attachments have a weight to them but you dont know because they slowly build upon thee...

I was becoming more aware and more clairvoyant and I was dealing with my entity attachments 1 by 1... and I had one that rested just on my shoulders... its belly would be on the top of my head and it would try to influence me by whispering things in my ears.... Very creepy right haha... everyone has some type of influence on them if they are unaware of how to deal with them... but I could of just picked them up because I live with a person who surrenders to fear and that I am next to a cemetery....

anyways Id say go to a forest and do some tree hugging... ask the tree to take your darkness... and ask GOD to fill you with love...

also realize that a lot of psychic people are not wise or spiritual... they may just have skills because they could not ignore what they saw... I think if you went to a Buddhist temple with monks they would be more beneficial for you.... you must smile first... otherwise they may not attempt to help or talk...

good luck.. but you are healing.. thats why your here

Being blunt with the truth is not always the most appropriate way to go.
Why not let your HS do some of the wording of your answers?