View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 01:22 AM
Seeker

Communication With Spirits

So, I have a situation I need advice with. I'm not sure what to do at this point, and I want to provide the help I was asked for.

So here's what's going on. Back in October of 2017, several friends and I visited the Old South Pittsburg Hospital in Chattanooga, TN and spent the night and went on a "ghost hunt." The tour was great, and we made contact with several spirits living there. Before beginning the tour, I, of course, did several prayers of protection and told the spirits there that they cannot follow me out of their home.

About me - I am a sensitive with some medium capabilities but am not fully developed as of this time. I mostly communicate with spirits when I am in the stage of sleep between falling asleep and my first REM cycle. Occasionally I can see spirits visually and communicate with them verbally and they will respond through my thought processes.

After this tour, things were normal at home, and during sleep. I didn't think about the location or anything we came across. Then, all of a sudden, without any thoughts, I had two spirits come visit me in my dreams. Not only did they visit me, they took me back to the hospital in the exact places they lived, and even took the time to show me what the hospital looked like when it was operational and new. Here's where things start to get weird. The male spirit had several negative accusations made of him and has asked me repeatedly to come back so he can talk to me and clear his name of these accusations. The other spirit, a female, I think she's a nurse, wants me to come back to talk to me about something but won't reveal what she wants to talk about. I have invited them both to speak to me through my dreams, like they had used to contact me, and they both have said they will not do that.

They're not haunting me or my dreams as they only visit occasionally. My question is, do I go back? Do I just write them off since they won't communicate in the manner in which I requested? What do I do? I'm still learning how to work with this part of my gift, and need advice from those that are more experienced with this.

Thanks in advance for any help you may offer!