View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 05:57 AM
Master
I'm enjoying you and your mind :)

Yeah, for some of us at least, when we get the big cosmic 2 by 4 across the skull and after all the whirling freaking out stuff subsides we try with our brain to understand what happened (instead of our heart). Frankly I'm not sure this is a bad thing, though Eckhart Tolle would disagree profusely with me. LOL

We make the connection with rising frequency and our new condition. We realize that when our frequency drops we have a hard time connecting to the Oneness - it becomes an thought or remembrance and not a current experience. And when our frequency goes back up into the LOVE for ALL/Part of ALL That IS range we start having ecstatic moments, instant psychic abilities on tap, everything and all people near us are enjoying higher frequency's and our auric fields begin to heal others and those already getting near to the frequency range of awakening will awaken in our presence - especially is we do energy work on them.

So we become almost single minded in understanding how frequency, vibration and energy are such a key component to the Awakening of Consciousness and find our selves walking in the shoes of the Greats, turning our garages into labs, constructing strange things, researching work just months before we thought was pseudo science or conspiracy stuff.
We start rereading history and key moments from a different view point, we may start going back into the interviews of whistle blowers and finding ourselves researching any scientist who was discredited or hounded by the government.
We dive into the Akashic Records and discover human history's and epocs never mentioned in the history books, we discover humanity goes back MUCH further than any supposed authority is speaking about. We begin to relearn everything we thought (were told) to believe and think.

We suddenly start thinking for ourselves, doing our own research, becoming curious and open minded again and not accepting the cultural and media story of anything anymore. We're no longer sheep being told what to think and we've become HUNGRY for TRUTH. Both in our human experience and in our Spiritual Experience.

And we find we're not alone - there are many of us every generation, rediscovering the same things, building the same things, channeling the same information, remote viewing the same things - generation after generation.

It's not long before our pursuit to understand what happened to us leads us into Quantum Physics and the study of all that Unseen stuff which is rocking our world and which we can now perceive. Of course the Double Slit Experiment turned out as it did! All those electrons were just waiting to be told what to do! Doh! They aren't just a Particle or a wave or both - they are whatever they are told to be! In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God!
Ha! It was right there in front of us for thousands and thousands of year and only a few people every generation can decode it. Brilliant!

So yeah...Orgone Energy. We call it that because Wilhelm Reich called it that and did extensive experimentation with it learning how to collect it and cure disease among other things. It was his life's work and when the government destroyed his labs and burned all his books and papers in what was the largest sanction government book burning in American History and finally imprison and killed him calling it that is a way we can honor him.

But you may know the same energy by many other names. Tesla called it Radiant Energy, a whole line of Healers in a Japanese Healing tradition call it Reiki Energy, in India it is called Prana, in some martial arts traditions it's call Chi or Qi, Christians call it the Breath of God, others call it the Animating Life Force or Life Force Energy. There are as many names for it as there are peoples and cultures.

Collecting it and directing it is remarkably easy - ask any healer or do it Reich's way - layer metals of various sizes and shapes into layers of long single-chain organic material. The metal acts as antenna's so the more sizes and type and lengths the better and the single chain organic material helps attract orgone energy - stick a crystal in the middle with a copper coil around it and all the wave lengths pulled in get cleaned and stabilized.
Say Bye bye to EMF's and Hello to Free Clean Energy!

WARNING Living in clean high frequency high density energy fields is addictive and one can easily become extremely attached to living at this level and thus either spending lots of money to buy orgone generators or spending lots of time in the garage making them. (very tedious work) It feels like being healthy again when you didn't know you weren't healthy.

I ended up starting to make them for sale a few months ago because people kept trying to buy my personal ones and several people literally started crying when I took them out of their hands as they weren't for sale and the person couldn't bring themselves to set it down before leaving my house. lol

So some of this stuff is for real, some is wishful thinking and some might be real but I can't perceive it so it's not real to me. There's a lot out there to wade through particularly when you get into some of the alternative health stuff. I seem to hear of new things everyday in this community.

I use this level of research/study to make many types of things to assist people in elevating their frequency and work as a spiritual practitioner. So I get a good mix of heart and brain. I can't do the higher level work without moving into the heart and third eye space completely. When I'm not doing that level of work then brain can play and it has a new subject now - which is helping others - Spreading the Love in any way it can.
It's not a perfect harmony, but it's better than it has ever been before. <3