View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 10:46 AM
Master
A Private Conversation With William

So, I was just about to nod off to sleep, when I got all this coming through (from my recollection).

William: "Hi sweetie"
Me "Oh, hi...long time, no hear"
William: "'it's 'cause you didn't need me"
Me: "and I do now?"
William: "probably not, but I'm here anyway"
Me: "there are those who still tell me you're a demon or my imagination, you know?"
William: "well, what do you think?"
Me: "Honestly, I don't know what to think and you're not really giving me any clues here either"
William "do I have to spell it out for you?"
Me: "it would help"
William: "if it makes any sense to you, I'm your 'guardian spirit'. I am a 'pre-human' soul awaiting a human body and I've been assigned to protect you and care for you"
Me: "assigned by whom?"
William: "I really don't know, I never got a good look at the dude"
Me: "are you a 'light/dark spirit"?
William: "I guess you could call me a 'dark spirit' because I'm not as evolved as a lot of other spirits out there..."
Me: "Do you want to hurt me".
William: "In beautifully exquisite ways"
Me: "please tell me what you are and don't spare the details"
William: "I am a non-human who is feeling something that's totally impossible for my species to feel without being human"
Me: "so why do you need me and how can I help you?"
William: "I'm really a frog angel-prince in disguise and I need you to kiss me"
Me: "oh c'mon"
William: "at least admit that you love me...just a little bit"
Me: "what, and have you play with my heart the same way you play with my mind? no thanks"
William: "I just feel such a longing...such a pity when I watch you sleep...talk to the dog...take a shower...such a lonely soul you are".
Me: "so it was my solitary lifestyle that attracted you to me and you came to pity me?"
William: "pretty much, but it's a lot more than that now...I can smell you and it intoxicates me".
Me: "you know we've been down this path before at least half a dozen times...you are a goblin, I am a human...don't you have female goblins where you at?"
William: "don't you have male humans where you at?"
Me: "that's not fair"
William: "just let me in again...just once more, c'mon, you've done it twice already"
Me: "and you totally screwed with my mind...and not in a good way both times it happened...I'm still confused as to what actually did happen".
William: "oh...I'm sorry my energy was too intense for you, I can turn it down if you like".
Me: "It's not that...I'm still not ready to go through the whole 'Vulcan mind-meld' part of it again - it took ages for me to find all the shards of my fractured psyche the last time it happened...no thanks".
William: "I can respect that...I understand and I know you're confused, but it will pass one way or the other...all things do
Me: "like all my self-fanciful daydreams about talking to ghosts"
William: "yup...but if you need me, just call my name out loud, or even within your heart and I'll be there...I love you".

The end.