View Single Post
Old 29-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
The (intergalactic federation of light) look like the same characters who took over Christianity.....

I believe there is allot of disinformation, out there. I know with the new age spirituality, this idea that you are from another planet is appealing to allot of people. Listen we are living on earth right now, and my commonsense tells me not to truly embrace any of these intergalactic beings or anybody pushing their concepts.

(But yes technically everyone here could be a star-seed like Scarlett Hayden stated).. But that's not really how its being promoted is it, so sit down and think about that. And then understand that all pleiadian stuff in my opinion is abit shady......i would not really look into that sort of information to learn about star-seeds.

New Age ,Pleiadian,Federation of Light,disinformations,your commonsense,your opinion....these are all in your head only.
Core beliefs are personal and societal and cultural and all these beliefs are very much playing within the subconscious, and it is these core beliefs, concepts and perceptions that must be changed and reprogrammed, and those that are negative need to be deleted and replaced with new beliefs if you want to see what I am talking about here.
Of course,you can enjoy in your personal truth or lie,whatever that is.