View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
See when I read this from your link

Yes, the Heart Really Can “Think” and Have Emotions!

This does not reflect anything transcending the mind .

There is also nothing separate from what you are be it in experience of the mind as an individual experience or simply being one with the universe .

When you say (and this is what I touched upon slightly regarding the ego) I am no doer as there has been the total detachment from the ego then what remains that washes the dishes .

The one that remains that washes the dishes is still conscious of washing the dishes .

How do they identify what the dishes are in reflection of a self that has no self identified ego in place?

In your eyes it seems as if the ego is the doer and yet the ego only exists due to the thought of yourself in reflection of everything else .

You have stated what you want in a man on one of the other threads .

This is possible because of how you perceive yourself with ego .

Why would an egoless non doer care about cleaning the dishes or what they want from a man lol .

Cleanliness is ego in expression, wants and need in another is also ego .

What would a non doer do? lol ..

Why would an egoless non doer go to work? Brush their teeth?

One has to understand the nature of the ego in reflection of self .

This is why I said earlier that to dismiss the doer is to dismiss oneself but this doesn't happen .

All you get is a doer saying they are not doing .

x dazzle x
There are times when I let my ego get involved in the conversation and other times, like now, when it does not get involved.

You can get a dishwasher to wash those dishes and the dishes are still being washed, but you are not doing it....All you did was load the dishwasher.

With the ego, it is like training a puppy to sit when it is told...to roll over and play dead when need be and of course there are certain characteristics I would like in a mate, but I also realise it is the ego which likes these things.and yet, whether I obtain such a mate or not, it is no skin off my nose either way.

It is all about surrender. The Mind can only take one so far...which isn't far at all, really...then one has to surrender the mind TO the heart...You have had mystical experiences, so have I...but what I notice is, that in the end it is all about love, joy and bliss...and no amount of thinking can ever reach that.