View Single Post
Old 14-07-2023, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)

7/14/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:
“So, here I “am” again, now…with you the reader. It’s such an interesting thing, on a Spiritual level, watching who will, and are, reading these messages. It has been said that Spirit knows exactly who will read Spiritual, and hopefully relevant, material…before it is even written, which to me and Tora…utterly beautiful. I’m going to have Tora post a “quote of quotes” that he made we think over a year ago. One of Tora’s skills is his understanding of different forms of health, and he has written many original and public quotes. I assure you, you will eventually see many of them. Perhaps that has an air of overly-pridefulness, as well it being uncommon for a higher-dimensional being which compliments their channel intensely, however I am un-afraid to do so, as is Tora. He, Tora, knows that…to reach ultimate levels of skill, one must accept any “arrogance” that hangs around in the psyche, for it is merely part of the human experience…negativity and its many forms.

So, we wish to end here, for we just broached a subject that will be debated perhaps forever…the acceptance of what is negative within. The quote I leave you all with is this: “As above, so below.”

We will discuss that more and more.

Please, enjoy your day (*smiles)” – Quan Yin

Channeled by Tora