View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 06:47 PM
peacegarden

Dissolving general anxiety, fear, ego

Hi ,

I've been looking into EFT, in fact I've gotten hold of the course with Gary Craig. I understand the 'basic' recipe, but I have a few questions. Can we use it to heal in general, to free up our energies, to overcome general negativity and fear, and to gain control over the ego? If so, how do we go about it?

It seems very good if you have a direct fear or phobia, and you can raise your intensity score just by thinking about it, but if you have general fear then it seems a bit trickier to do anything about it. Do we have to wait until our score is raised by certain events to be able to dissolve them?

I don't really have any direct fears, or pains. I have a lot of old memories that hurt a little when they come up, do I work on them one by one? There's lots of them.

I often get unnecessarily anxious, I don't know the route 'thought' but I can feel it in my chest. EFT doesn't seem to do much for that, do I keep doing it everyday or do I have to find the cause?

Also, I don't feel like my 'ego' is cooperating with my spiritual pursuit, in fact at times it seems to gain complete control over me, can I use EFT for that? If so, how?

I feel like my 'negativities' are quite broad, which seems to make it harder. I can't find different aspects so much.

Thanks for any advice.