View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Guide

Something on my knee

My dreams have turned me into Neo from the Matrix and Spiderman. I can climb walls upside down or stick to them whilst making the worst noise you could ever hear. I can bend backwards by my knees and walk around grunting like a pig. I wake up shouting and its really loud, all the while the dreams that I remember are now really distressing. There's no way my next door neighbour hasn't heard me making this awful noise as I wake up, he must think I'm nuts.

Anyway, I've had a relatively normal one that still isn't normal but hey ho. I dreamt I had a small lump on my left knee and it got bigger. It was flimsy like it was made of clingfilm and when it got to the stage where I thought, I better get this looked at....I touched it and it popped and just deflated. There was nothing in it! I was with someone who was going to have some kind of procedure done, not an operation and the man who was going to do the procedure said we just have to wait for the others. Even though it wasn't me having this procedure, (I felt like I was there for support) I felt uneasy and said, nope, why would there need to be any others, I'm off, I'm not staying for this' and I walked off. The person I was with followed me asking me, 'what are you doing?' and as we got to this lift door, it opened and David Blaine was stood there. I said, 'lets take the stairs' and we took off quickly but I woke up at this point.

Can this be my ego that's doing this, manipulating my dreams, is this really a part of my enemy side?