View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
And I look forward to hearing people's thoughts on this.
You want my advice?

Be easy on yourself.. that's my simple advice.. it seems to me that you've absorbed a lof the worlds negativity.. case in point this statement..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
Being transgender is a living hell trust me. ANYTHING but a gift it is.
See you’re a transgender.. that hates yourself??

That's what you said.. I would assume being a "transgender" would be something you enjoy? even if you don't have the body parts to prove it..

Listen I'm going to share with you a little secret.. or "bring you some good news" We are right in this very minute in a transition.. a evolution of consciousness on the planet.. we are transitioning to a world where "anything is possible"

What does that mean for you..? would you like a new body..? sure.. why not create one? (it will be that easy.. any forms, formations, any dimples you want in just the RIGHT places) all that is coming for each and every person on the planet.. that is my understanding..

We are transitioning into a time when we will be able to create whole universes, whole planets.. and my teacher likes to say "there's this time where you’re going to create a house and put the "swiss alps" in your backyard.. and there's a pool for the dolphins to swim" and what he's talking about is not FLIGHTS of FANCY.. he's actually talking about where were going.. and what we’re doing..

We are going to create heaven on earth.. and if you continue to live here.. you are signed up for the ride.. now there are all kinds of lanes to "heaven on earth" there's the slow lane.. the SUPER slow lane.. and there's even quite a few fast lanes.. if you would like to get there faster.. might you explore "loving yourself" in any form you can, like.. (liking you) and it will lead faster and faster to the FAST lane..

I'm going to be honest.. I don't consider myself "transgender" but many's the time I found it fun or would be great to just switch to a female body and explore.. and that is coming.. this is not a FAIRY TALE.. but it is still many years away (at least 2) for people in the FAST LANE

So I offer my simple advice to you.. start getting to know you.. start working on liking yourself as a "transgender" or you know what.. give up the LABEL.. just be YOU

Don't be a dad, or a kid, or a young one trying to figure yourself out.. just be YOU

Live every single day chasing your excitement and if you do that.. god will be happy.. and if you don't, no matter he loves you just the same You are a divine spark of the creator.. and "Roaring Thunder" I see you (I got to go cry now )