View Single Post
Old 28-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Makes sense now. But what about this certain person who lives for his own personal agenda, but nonetheless still helps those who need it and try to do his best for others and treat everyone the same way he wants to be treated? Is that person not good enough yet to be an advanced soul?
There is a thing called universal law, all the spiritually advanced E.Ts (im mentioning them because this is in the starseed section) live by this and what it is, is basically that, treat others how you would like to be treated, do no harm, serve and help others, just do your best to make the world and universe a nicer place basically, there are people on the planet even just every day people who live within this law, it's simple basic stuff that we all know really, about the certain person you asked about with his own personal agenda though if his going about his agenda in a way that harms other people and the planet then his not in alignment with universal law, intention plays a part aswell, we all make mistakes and stuff and we have situations in our lives happen, thats not what im talking about i mean deliberately and constantly causing suffering for his own self gain and just not caring about how his actions effect others, thats not in alignment with what im talking about. I wouln't worry about getting caught up in wondering if you or who ever is an advanced soul, you can tell where someones at by there actions and how they treat people, animals and the earth, if your sensitive to energy you may also pick up on it. Along with your spiritual practices just do your best to live from your heart and you will be on the right path i say, it happens naturally anyway.