View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
It's a very happy high spirit type of energy for me. Happy go lucky type vibe, like having your first cup of coffee in the morning. I have a decent pocket size one ( looks larger in person). It's a good vibe, but one I feel that has to be cleansed or it can be too high energy or enhance a negative emotion ( like anger for example).

I really do want this one, although, I would like a bit darker one if I can find one It's a tad short 4 inches, which is about the size I prefer. So it's on my wish list and Let's hope it doesn't get sold =/

I find it stimulates my creative / inspirational side, but I agree that it can sometimes "enhance" passionate feelings like anger, so I try to be aware of that when I use it. I have several small(ish) crystals close to the color of the heart shaped pic you posted, and the one that was included in a flat disk reiki set I got recently has the strongest energy (so far).

What method do you use to cleanse your crystals? I've been simply recharging mine with intention by holding them for several minutes and asking them to assist me in my journey. Haven't felt the need (yet) to clear their energy, but I'm open to any suggestions.