View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 08:29 AM
Master
Hindu Lucid Dreaming

Namaste.

Amazing, awesome dream last night!

I was at a satsanga with a lot of Shiva bhaktas and/or ganas. We were sitting around discussing Shiv leela and singing kirtans to Lord Shiva and I felt so welcomed there...so included.

A few of the attendees came up to me and asked me for a hug...they said to hold nothing back in my heart with the giving of it and I requested they do likewise and we shared the intimate love of Lord Shiva.

Then, we were all singing and dancing around mad with Shiva intoxication.

I sat down and another sat behind me and started massaging my shoulders and the base of my neck, activating all the pressure-points there...and another sat behind them doing the same to that person...and another sat behind them...like a huge massage-train.

The one giving me a massage noted my activated kundalini as I fed the Shakti backwards through and along the chain.

After that, we just got lost in some of the most amazing kirtans and divine chants I have ever heard! Talk about 'music of the spheres'!

Until...a group of Gaudiya Vaishnavas decided they wanted to gate crash our private little Shaivite party. The bellowing sounds of their mridangam preceeded them, followed by the intonation of the 'Maha Mantra'.

The Shiva ganas scattered in all directions of the compass, but I alone remained and started chanting Krishna mantras in unison, paying my due respects to Lord Krishna...trying to take my mind off Lord Shiva for a while...and failing to do so. lol

After a few songs, the leader of the Vaishnava brigade took me aside and he noticed I was wearing my rudraksha malas and vibhuti and he said "you are a Shiva devotee right?" and I said "yep" and then he went on "you should be worshiping Lord Hari - He alone can give you Moksha". I simply said "I have no desire for Moksha".

Then, the Vaishnava leader said "Give your heart over to Krishna, you won't regret it" and I said "Lord Krishna would need to speak to Lord Shiva about getting my heart back first". I noticed a wry smile play about his lips and he continued "why do you worship that ragamuffin? He goes naked, covered in ash from the crematorium...followed by legions of ghosts and vampires...He represents all the tamasic qualities...totally impure and unholy". I retorted "There are no pretenses with Lord Shiva. I know what He is, what He does and yet I still love Him anyway. What you see as ugliness, I see as beauty and what you see as beauty, I see as superficiality.

Then he produced the most beautiful picture of Lord Krishna saying "what's not to love about Him?" and I was like "had you produced a picture of Narasimha Avatar I would have agreed there. I don't need to be 'buttered up' by a butter thief!" and then he started laughing...it was a laugh that I would recognise anywhere and thus I immediately prostrated myself at the feet of that Vaishnava devotee!

He went on "I am surprised it took you so long this time" and when I looked up, I saw Lord Bholenath standing right in front of me, giving the abheya mudra. I wanted to go straight up and hug Him, but I restrained myself (Vasuki had other ideas about that anyway)...all I could do was tremble and cry. Then we shared a simultaneous thought; "It's a pity all of the other Shiva devotees left. They would have also had this darshan". I was totally blessed! totally grateful and gracious!

Then He said "of course you realise the obligatory boon follows" and I was like "I have so many things I could ask of you that it's difficult to choose just one request and so I cannot choose" and He said "hit me with all then and let me decide". I wanted my physical health to improve, I wanted to overcome obstacles in my tapasya, I wanted to re-take my holy vows as a Hindu and of course I wanted just Him alone. He then said "do the 16 Monday fast and you can have all the above".

I became rather perplexed though; "You don't show up without a reason and I doubt you needed to test me, so what is the purpose of this vision?" He simply said "stop thinking so much from the perspective of me being your 'God' and more from the perspective of you being my beloved! You belong to ME, I don't belong to YOU! you're getting rather possessive about it, but I also realise love will do that....just be a bit more mindful of it".

Aum Namah Shivaya