View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb DIVINE. The One simulates 2s

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2mec
Conceptual thinking cease to exist and all IS. No contender for the push or pull, being steps forward, regains a dominant hold over mind, ever so brief.

===
Lets break down the word Consciousness
Con: together, with
scio (latin): I know, to know
ness: state of being, is

Please note that the same root word SCIO are in the words, ConSCIence & SCIence.
Also "Gnosis" (Latin & Greek) means I know, to know.

===

I have experienced this state of just being "I am" self awareness of self without any boundary conditions, without any body awareness nor any thing present.

I know I am.
I know I am the Source of all my definitions, imaginings and play.

Yes, all is consciousness, self awareness that is still, formless, dimensionless, ONEness.

allONE alONE

Walter Russell, the author of these books:
- The Secret Of Light
- The Universal One
- A New Concept of the Universe

Walter Russell explains the following principles:

[ONE]
KNOWING. DIVINE - UNCONDITIONED LIGHT. LOVE.
There is only ONE CAUSE, CONSCIOUSNESS/ SOUL - the still unconditioned, undivided Magnetic LIGHT.
Knowing, Divine, Magnetic Light of Mind/God/Source is the ONE CAUSE.
Mind is the only existent substance. Real.
The ONE substance of Mind is light. Consciousness/Mind is all that is. Invisible.

[TWO]
The U-niverse is a thought-wave U-niverse of your Mind idea, like a Cinema simulating your imagination.
All effects of MIND THINKING is but an illusion.
Creation is but an electric wave record of thoughts.
Your Soul is that desire manifested by Mind into the material image of your thinking.

This is the 'motion picture' universe of simulation and illusion which dramatizes Mind's idea of REALITY
by electrically projecting the thought-imaged-forms of Mind - Idea upon the imagined-screen of space (vacuum).

[TWO]
THINKING - DIVIDED LIGHT:

+ve. Concentrative thinking manifests the idea of LIFE through multiplied action, constructs bodies (compressed waves) and is centripetal motion.
The effects include: compression, generation, charging, concentration, implosion, inhalation, inwinding, alkaline expression. Polarisation.

-ve. Decentrative thinking manifests the idea of DEATH through divided action, destructs bodies (expanded waves) and is centrifugal motion.
The effects include: expansion, radiation, discharging, decentration, explosion, exhalation, unwinding, acid expression. Depolarisation.

[ONE simulates pairs of TWO]
DIVINE TRINITY
DIVINE is the state of ONEness.
Thinking is DIVIDED - pairs of opposite motion (spirals). Two.
Duality is necessary to experience any motion picture reality.

walter-russell.com