View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Seeker

I found the problem. I realized I made a conscious effort and decision to detach from my tf to work on my anxiety and I didn't know how to reconnect. The funny thing is, this stayed as a subconscious block and you don't even realize it! Even if you wanted to reconnect with a passion, your subconscious can block it and cause the disconnect and it sounds so silly that you wouldn't work on retracting your past efforts. I visualized a connection, wanted and fully believed I was unblocking everything and this removed the hidden subconscious block. Her energy came back and it was fixed in less than 10 seconds.

This is a massive lesson, people could be subconsciously denying the thing they want the most and not realizing it! There'll probably be a past incident that makes you build the hidden subconscious belief/block and something will feel off.

All I did was laying down on my back in a meditative and sleepy state. Then harbored a really strong belief, faith and excitement that what I'm affirming, telling myself and making myself feel is true. In that state you can make your subconscious believe almost ANYTHING. Can remove ANY blocks , fears, and even things about your personality. Hope it helps someone! It's a massive deal!

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 09-02-2019 at 11:50 PM.