View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 05:47 AM
Seeker

I needed some more time to detach and work on those feelings so I wrote that comment at the peak of missing her. That one comment sounded like some deep fears although it was almost entirely because of temporary peak missing and also because of a very high sense of duty. I will obviously still work on the suggestions. I want to do what's needed for the best and I don't feel like giving up because what needs to be done is there and WAS there all along since the beginning of everyone's life as a twin flame. It was intuition. SO many missed their intuition and gave up because they didn't follow it. That's what angel numbers were all about. You are meant to be following your intuition and staying positive. Repeatedly being nudged to noticing certain numbers or signs or your TF through whatever divine guidance is entirely intuition in itself That's literally all there is after all the other personal things.

I can be genuinely happy and move on perfectly though, can't take any words over my feelings about that. Mentally being carefree and free again was something I had to learn because I was mentally obsessed for a month. I just have to realize if I'm thinking or feeling too much and do my "mental switch" again. That one comment hit that exact spot of feeling too much LOL. A mental "switch" or trick. Basically forced mental clearing from every single thought like you never lived and forcefully detaching from every conscious thought. Do it for maybe 10seconds or more. Then just try to remain in that light state but do it again if you fail. You become a baby, genuinely happy. All that remains after doing that successfully is merely any unresolved feelings or any present issues that you can notice easily which might require resolving.

Present issues (if there's any) is where I'm at, if I can't find any, I'll have to give up trying to fix and stop over-thinking. I'll look at those things of feeling complete and being fine without her.

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 04-02-2019 at 07:01 AM.