View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Master
Exercise To Open The Ajna Chakra.

Almost a month before,i tried this one (exercise one)

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M1_L3.pdf

I was searching for a way to enhance my visionary teqniques,so i asked my my self to guide-show me a method that it's suitable for me,so i could learn how to utilize my imagination.
Some days after i had the urge to look again at this course,and pay attention to this lesson-exercise,cause i had bypass it in the past.

I did the exercise that supposed to trigger the long and short term memory shells,and i found my Ajna chakra pulsing and getting hot.
I had allready opened that chakra in the past by the use of mantras and other forms of energy work,but it was the first time i was doing it via pictorial methods.

To cut the story short,i did the exercise again,and when i reached to the point of the ajna trigger,i switched my vision,and i imagined that i was standing in the surface of the sun,sucking it's hot flames into my whole body.

Immediately my body raised temperature,and i felt that i was burning.There was a smell of something like wearing a cotton black t -shirt,while under the hot summer sun,and a feeling of discomfort due to dehydration.

Seems like the exercise had opened the interface between my fantasy and the nervous system,and now i was 'experiencing' what i was doing in my mind.
Or if could say it better,it connected my memory with the energy body,since what i was doing was the use of memories,blended together to create a scenario (vision).

Great experience and i learned a lot from it.