View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
forgive my honesty-I should have handled it differently. the Christian way is I should have approached you directly and explained my anger in how you mock Christian people who believe in the crucifixtion. please forgive me sky and will you please stop poking at Christians beliefs, I will try very hard not to repeat my un Christian behavior

If you read my Postings properly you will not see any poking at Christian beliefs rather curiosity at how Christianity has changed since the beginning of Early Christianity.

You never join in the discussion but rather jump on me, just because you think your personal beliefs are ' True Christianity ' and others are wrong doesn't add any benefits to the discussion. Early Christians also thought their beliefs were ' True Christianity ' so who are you to deride their teachings.

I know plenty of Christians who don't believe Jesus was actually crucified they also believe in reincarnation, you have to live and let live in my opinion, of course you can disagree but mybe adding ' Let's agree to differ ' instead you add nasy little innuendos and then delete them by either ????? or ' Changed my mind ' I personally whould like a civilised conversation but have realized it's impossible so in future I will just ignore you rather than play your games....