View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:52 PM
spiritualysurrounded

i got this book at the most perfect point in my life actually, I was experinceing (positive voices of the universe the only way i can describe it) and negative voices, destructive voices. i had them both. and during this last time it was brought up that when i passed over through my medical illness 3 times. i didn't feel the presence of god.

I was really up set about this, i believed them, so i was all distrot over not being with god when i passed over, and i ended up getting hospitalized again. not over not talking to god, the voices did it. but my mother bought me this book from the hospital gift shop.

I read it while i was in the hospital and became very attached to it. but it showed me that i didn't go to the traditional heaven. it was nothing like what he wrote about. i was up set about this and where i went it looked like i was walking on this world, things just looked different. i could see a lot more of the world as a mechnisim, insted of being in a heaven.

so it set me out on a mission to find out if anyone has ever seen anything like i have. I'm curious to know what i saw. but the strangely enough the good voices i experince are explaining it to me.