Thread: the darkness
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
This isn't a repetition, so its worth my saying:

What's 'good' for you isn't necessarily 'good' for anyone (let alone everyone!) else, JustBe. I am sure you have the mental capacity, at the very least, to appreciate this.

Given the rate at which the wave-sunami of 'reckoning' is approaching us all, your 'beginning' strikes me as possibly being 'too late' (for positive resolution in this cycle of history). That's just a 'guess' on my part, however.

That reminded me of this old saying..”What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”..

Someone’s thoughts long time back. Lucky the future understands these old sayings more inclusive of the whole nature of the one as they are, bringing them to light?

Who’s seeking resolution?

I am my own resolve aren’t you?

The infinite play on creation has taught me that diving as deep as others dive more directly, lends me the ‘curious onlooker’ a playground befit a goose or gander, resolution or in this case infinite flow, rather than a very obvious full circle, that ends itself because one can’t recreate through the ‘one’ without accessing old data and old ways of patterning in others to make that be.

Me? Well I’m just a whole different kettle of fish!