View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
There are a lot of beings here and out there that act as warriors here and right now to provide much needed help at this critical point. Most likely, most of us if not all, at some point came from or went to somewhere far far, to explore and experience, and in this time choose to be here in this dark area, to help the universe not to be destroyed,..so in that regard, what you describe as Tron, could be anything or anyone really. The name itself does not ring any bell for me, except for obviously Tron franchise.

There are a lot of ancient powerful races talked about, including the builders or founders, which some speculate incarnated as many of us here on Earth right now..that's why all the attacks and oppression among others. I know finding your source and your center is important, so you can connect with your true self and purpose, but do take into account, that that information was provided to you from a third source, and however reliable it may be, it was not a knowledge you gained yourself. I wish you good luck finding more about Trons and who you might be =) best wishes.