Thread: Reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Enlightener

Hey Ritchie, you live close to me.

I think that you will discover that the being who commits suicide is still in complete free will as to what it chooses to do next. And usually that souls intention (which is to evolve), being delayed, they would choose to continue that experience of themselves. It is true that you can come back into the same body but this is not a restriction, but a choice.

Conversely (?!_), why would you shame anyone who is trying to find some peace. From a certain perspective suicide could become a very friendly option. And I am sure that you could think of at least a couple of scenarios where death would be more desirable than life.

A suicide to escape is one that does not work, a suicide to create and experience is one in which you may move forward.

Enblightepasfjdfkjsnlkvxcnvcvxcbv

Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Hi,

I have heard that apparently the soul does a complete backflip and is reincarnated back to a similar life that they ended. As this was the knowledge the soul needed in the first life, they straight away return to live it again. So I guess suicide is not a way out, but a longing of the life that drove them to it, I only hope that the people who have comited suicide, find a better way through the life the second time round.

On a personal note also. I myself have tried to commit suicide, and It is not the easy way out and I shame anyone who believes that. A person who comes to the conclusion that suicide is the way to end their problems really needs help and to believe that there is no other way to resolve their problems is a terrifying and very sad thought.

Love to all ,
Richie