View Single Post
Old 28-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Master
Can EFT help for test anxiety?

I'll be starting nursing college in two weeks.I am excited, but I know I am prone to major test anxiety. When I first started college again two years ago, it was a rough start because my anxiety would kick in. It's more like MAJOR fear. If a teacher asked me a question, my mind would simply go blank. I had to take CPR class a few weeks ago. I knew the stuff, but when it came my turn or he'd ask a question even if I knew it.... I flatlined. I'm terrified that I will blank out in nursing. I had to bust my butt to get all A's after a rocky start in 3 classes. I made Dean's List, but honestly, I am a nervous wreck that I will flounder. I have a tendency to get a major inferiority complex if around certain types of people. Any help, suggestions, advice? I want to excel and cast off the fear, and the anxiety and the inferiority complex. How can EFT help, and again, any and all suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

(PS, one doctor gave me a prescription for xanax. I keep it for emergencies, but it doesn't always work)...and I'd prefer not to take it if I can help it.