View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 12:06 AM
Time

That was my point though. ITs still a public spot. The city may own it, and the police may come when needed, but people still have a say as to new swing sets, or if trees get cut down, where new ones will be built.

Litter is unfortunatly a norm in this society, and usualy there is someone to pick it up ( always under appreciated I might add).

Im jsut commenting on that post, and others posts about it. Im not trying to be disrespectful, or demanding or saying the mods arent doing anytihng or being unfair ( if you see my other post, i actualy say quite the opposite).

There is always good and bad. Buddha was sheltered from the bad, only to relize everything he had missed, beautful, and dangerous. I also never condoned any dangerous behavior at all. I agreed there are some things that have no place here. But to only focus on the good and never let anyone be subjected to the bad side (within reason of course).

And when its a desision, on "dangerous practices" this can be very broad. The rule shouldnt just state that, because it can be left up to interpretation, and isnt a very clear rule to follow. What i belive sea zen meant, was that we have some say on what these "dangerous practices" are. Something as simple as a thread, with a poll would give a very good insight. Im sure people would appreciate helpting to build the forum, and the mods would get some breaks too...