Thread: EFT & Menopause
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Master
Hi Shalimar. well dear eft could certainly help with something like menopause, as I think it can help with pretty much anything however, if you are experience menopause symptoms, I think it means that you are not very healthy. I know most women get menopause symptoms, but naturally it is supposed to be a calm transition for us. that is if it's even supposed to happen?
jk I don't know hehe but that's a possibility. Our periods are not supposed to be painful either.. So, how is your diet and your lifestyle in general? Are you eating organic trustworthy real foods full of nutrients and making sure you get a wide spectrum of them especially b vitamins which are very important and at least b12 harder to get in food nowadays? Are you drinking purified water out of glass containers? staying away from things like microwaves and not spending too much time with cell phones or computers in your lap or on your hip? Are your personal and household care products nontoxic? These are all very valid and important and sadly it's too easy to poison ourselves these days, we have to seek out brands and companies that genuinely care about people and don't want to poison them like the mainstream giant ones do.. Organic organic organic.. it just means natural and not messed up with a bunch of carcinogenic chemicals.. another thing of importance is your digestive system, and immune system as the lil bacterias in your guts govern a lot and are one of the first casualties.. making your own fermented vegetables is a primo way to solve this issue. and they offer other great nutritive properties. well there are many many things we can do and not do. One of the things I find interesting about eft is that it has helped me to see things I didn't before. sometimes it's instant, sometimes it occurs profoundly but we don't know if we can contribute it to tapping or what..

but anyway dear, I hope that you are healthy in general. take care of yourself. and use eft for anything and everything you want! It really is a miracle tool, but you know it can't instantly turn poisons into posies so with anything it's best to make the best choices we can to begin with