View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 07:26 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hey yall', so I am happy to report I got the Kipper deck today. To my surprise, I impressed at how connected I feel to the deck, it definitely has strong energy and am' content with my purchase as I originally was not planning on buying this.
I am down to play if anyone has creative games, other than that, the deck is fresh and I am working on getting to know the characters better.

I would like insight on this card if possible. The guidebook starts of as saying "This is somewhat a challenging card" ..so it doesn't exactly bolster my confidence that it's direct in its meaning unless you see it differently. What should I take away from this card? I wanted a feel on this character other than it being a military person/officer or is it simply grasping energy of myself needing to be more assertive/focused/determined? Outcome card? Just thoughts. Gracias.

What feelings arise by looking at the card? A very serious character. King of Swords vibe. Walking on eggshells type of vibe

For me, this card is Buzz Killington (if you've never seen Family Guy, Google is your friend).
The challenge of this card is 'duty before anything'. It denotes doing things formally or officially, not necessarily how you want things done but that has to be done in a specific way.
It can also be-
anyone in a uniform,
someone with no sense of fun or sense of humour,
a jobsworth,
red tape, legislation or regulations.

It can make the previous cards 'official'.