View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Impossible for me to be sure, but it really sounds like you were indeed speaking to a part of yourself. From what you have shared, it also really sounds like it was protective in its nature. It sounds like you were on quite the roll asking questions, perhaps getting closer to some revelation, and then suddenly a part of yourself stepped in and heavily tried to throw you off, as though fearing you were not ready.

"ok am malicious old man name FRI, I love being mean"

Truly and deeply malicious beings generally don't identify themselves as such so soon into a 'game' of sorts. Typically they would lead you on for a very long time, attempting to insidiously drive you mad. Instead "FRI" seems to have come forward rather abruptly to try to stop you by scaring you, and their attempt seems rather childlike. "I'm a scary old mean man!" It's kind of a cute, in a way.

"am only joking"

A little jokester, eh? But there was no joke here. Nor was there anything all that malicious.

" I asked if any of its answers were true and it stated 'no'."

Again, a truly malicious trickster doesn't give up the gig before causing any chaos or suffering. This response also strongly signals, "No, none of this was true, please give up, please turn back."

This part of you, naturally, knows you quite well, it seems, since your gut response was to throw away your pendulum.

There is a strong possibility that you could make a friend.