View Single Post
Old 13-05-2011, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Pandora...
do you ever get the feeling your wrong? Like the path you've chosen religiously? It's been a long time since I had that feeling, but here it is again. How can we be so sure have such blind faith? I mean I know people may say "You just known, in your heart and soul" I know, I get that. But scenario >> Christian all my life I die, then reborn into someone worse for worshiping the wrong God. I mean I am punished cause after being sold every possible way to be taught what life is I finally settle on one with conviction. So what if were wrong? Why cant there be one religion so that we can follow in peace without such questions? Free will? Really?

Hi Pandora . .

I have had many lifetimes that have had a deep religious Influence . They were not wrong pathways as such because within those lifetimes I had/needed to experience that .

The many many pathways that are within life can always bring valuable experience . Perhaps many of them are created so that you may see that within these paths It can seemingly take you away from yourself so to speak .

Perhaps In a way there Is only One path back to God .

The path will be narrow .

The path you see was only designed for the One to take .

x daz x