View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192

Oneness to me can mean different things. It can be a spiritual state that recognizes the source in all things, though that's not necessarily a state I idolize to return to, being literally one with everything.

Or in my mind, it means being back in full control of my body and being whole and separate in myself.

Hi,

Yes self love for all that you are is some thing which is very hard to accomplish. I recall a time in 1997 where I was told that I was more out of balance then than I had ever been in my life. There were times when my primary guide, and even my higher self would not converse with me. That was because the subject I wanted to discuss was not discussable. I did manage to trick each to respond to a subject I was not upset about.

The really hard concept to accept is that you are an eternal divine spirit connected to everything. That you do have dark aspects of self, dark as ignorance and disenfrangsized aspects of self, which only you can integrate.

My experience has beeen that these aspects of self are like frightened and angry children. If you have ever had the opportunity to deal with an angry teen, then that is what you are up against, as I see these things.

Any way I do wish you the best as you do you deal with this conflict.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/