View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Well in a way I do perceive them as me. I perceive the body of awareness, what we have come to know, as myself. If, and when, I came across harmful knowledge of the body that knowledge became a part of me the moment \I began intending and supporting it. It is my job to clean the body of knowledge. To begin supporting a positive body.

I think the crux of the matter is where one's awareness of I AM is .

For instance when an individual has a near death experience or is astral travelling or is entertaining some deep meditative state then there is perhaps minimal or no awareness of their own physical mind-body connection .

In deep sleep / samadhi there is no self reflection had of feeling this way or that way about what was experienced earlier on in the day . The connection is no more .

I believe what happens is that the experience / realization of what you are beyond self is related to one's true nature so to then be aware of a connected mind-body and experience anger and such likes one can then dismiss such thoughts and expressions and distance themselves from that ... simply because there has been the awareness of a self that does not entertain anger .

The key in my eyes is that no-self cannot be angry only self can be angry ..

To distance the anger from themselves based upon the awareness had of no self is in a way missing out on the experience of anger ..

Another thought is that one doesn't miss out on the experience of anger one just denies their anger ..

x daz x