Thread: My NDEs
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2010, 06:34 AM
TheDivine

Yeah, I know a couple of people who saw the tunnel as well and they say the exact same thing. They have no fear of death now and live their lives to the fullest. I never got quite that far with the NDEs, at least not that I know of, but I definitely did re-evaluate a lot of things when I got healthy again. It helps to put what matters into perspective, for sure.

I hope it's not a matter of having 9 lines, mostly because I don't want to go through it 6 more times, OR know that there is a limit to what can happen to me. The physical pain of it is intolerable even though it brings a lot of experiences.

At this point I am inclined to think that we have been incorrect in separating life and death. They are the same, continuous thing, whatever "this" is. Death is a change, not an end. A couple of things these people told me is that they also experienced their consciousness expanding and they could understand many more things - things which they forgot after coming back to their human life again.