View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Try some Binaural Beats as an antidote for this. It seems you are sensitive to certain EMF frequencies.

Oh, wait...the spirits just told me the frequency just connected us on a physical level!

I have numb fingers, pain in my back and shoulder blades from chostochondritis (chest wall infection) and a stuffed up head due to a cold - it has increased your natural empathic ability!

Sorry...now you know how I'm feeling too...I wish we could heal each other and make each other feel better.

I hope you get over it soon though. *hugs*

I used some reiki zen music, Now listening to some Lacuna Coil. It seemed to neutralize it. Still achy though and yes it hurt to breathe and starting coughing when laying down.

I think you are right, but, it also increased the other one too. I also think I can use that frequency to increase the strength of my abilities if I can control the side effects. More pressure in the back of my head near the base of the skull. When that happens is when I can reach out and touch people. I think I broadcasted to someone here while being indisposed. They are not happy with me atm and by they both Her and my roommate.

I have no clue either. I guess I did not control my thoughts.

As for healing others, I feel like I should be able, but, the mechanics escape for now. Maybe someday.

And yes I am loving the sound of your voice. And enjoyed seeing your hands and more of you. And not static like a photo.

I will watch the others but I might wait a few days.