Thread: who am I?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
What is the truth, of am I just human?

You probably made some of these false deities and extraterrestrials laugh, with this one. Deary me, how the mighty have fallen. Am i just human..? We are so lucky to be human... its a great time to be alive......

Angnix, yes you are different and unique! everybody is different and unique. The homeless man or women on the street, the stripper, mass murderer, doctor, artist, athlete or musician. Everybody is born the original, a archetypal being that has never inhabited this planet before in history! Everybody! this is what you are feeling intuitively, and apart of you is maybe also immune to becoming just another Slim Shady.........so don't stand up, because i am not finished yet !

The question is..? what you want your uniqueness to be..? or whether you want to maintain it at all..? unfortunately society attempts to close us all into a small bracket. Your uniqueness can be used for good or bad, some of the dictators that you see going back in history! where certainly no slim shady's for example.

I guess this indigo craze is in part a acknowledge of basically not falling for the slim shady programming.

But seriously i guess you just have to find what you interested in! and your interests may change from time to time! and that's good. And do things with a passion, because if there is no passion! there is no point! Angnix........