View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Communications at night

Hey,

Since I started to really awaken I have more open/aware contacts at night..
These last 2 weeks I woke up almost each night between 1 and 4 AM. Often very suddenly (normally I sleep very deeply..).
Last time I woke up and wanted to turn the light off When I reached the wall with the Button in my room I heard a VERY hard slamming door it freaked the **** me out !!! Everybody was sleeping in the house...i Checked: everything was closed. First I thought it was somebody who came into the house and I was scared, I wanted to Wake up my roommate...then I understood. I was in the in-between state (because sleepy) and more réceptive to the other world...
Also I sometimes hear phone calls, door Bell, slamming doors when I fall asleep...is it entities trying to communicate, or just me being a kind of antenna of the near environment, for exemple ?

Also crazy stuff, I start to hear external voices commenting my dreams and waking me up..!
Once I heard a guy confessing him saying He was alcoholic. It woke me up at 3Am.
Sometimes I wake up like at 5.55AM. Lol

Last night crazy stuff ....I was dreaming of my Twin Flame with whom I m again in almost no communication. In my dream I was chasing after signs of his love ...and suddenly an external voice commented : «*Wait.*» with authority but very warmly...Masculine voice. It was like like a reassuring voice. It was in a sense*«*Be patient you ll have signs soon. Be patient.*» ( I had some very discreet signs before that lately)
But this voice woke me up and left me from my dream. It was so present, I was almost scared even I know it was not agressive at all and here to help.
But who can it be ? It s not a voice I used to know.

It’s both amazing and scary I must say.
It’s like maybe my guides are trying to communicate ?
Before that I very rarely remembered my dreams and it was very frustrating...