View Single Post
Old 19-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Experiencer
Helen, I don't feel that there is ever a right or wrong time. Where your brother is, time doesn't exist. They are not bound by limitations like they were in the physical.

Here's the thing. Seeking the help of a medium can help bring closure. That's partly the reason why they do what they do because its using their gifts to help both the living and their lost loved ones. But one has to understand it's not healthy to try and maintain a relationship with our loved ones through a medium. We can be surrounded by our loved one that are capable of communication but there is a reason they dont. We can't move on with our lives if they are here trying to communicate. They have certain rules they go by. They lack physical bodies so it's not the same and its not healthy for us or them.

But if your mom seeks a medium to help her find closure do be careful. There are very dishonest people out there out to make a dollar. I can't speak for others but when a I recieved a message from a girls mother it went like this. The spirit gave me personal information on herself and I was to repeat it to her daughter. Then her messages came through that pertained to her daughters doubts, depression and insecurity. The personal information on the mother was to ensure her daughter believed. And she did. This was done long distance.

So my advice if you seek one out don't provide too much information. If they can connect you won't have to.

Just my 2 cents