View Single Post
Old 18-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Smile Who were they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
We lost my brother and my mums son (obviously) 3 weeks ago to cancer after a long battle, he was 44 yrs old, I need help for my mum please......
I have tried to explain to her that he will be in sleep state for a short while to rest in spirit and recover, last night she woke up to find two people standing by the foot of her bed, didn't recognise them they didnt speak just faded away. She thought it would be him that visited first.?
would just like some better words really if possible to explain ?

Thank you so much

Helen xx
Welcome and I'm sorry about your loss.
In my own experiences, those who cross over may or may not "sleep" but the ones I met were very much alive, well and quite active. Since she did not recognize the visiting figures, there's not much that I can say other than what I currently know from my own experiEnce. Those in spirit quite often drop by just to let us (my wife & I) know that there truly is an Afterlife or just to say hello. There is not much said but just their temporary presence is enough to lift our spirits and bring us some comfort & joy. I hope that the next time they come to visit all of you will smile and say "Hello". They just want acknowledgement that they are STILL HERE!