View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJenna
True spiritual answers (or any answers to anything) can only be found using logic, not emotion. Only then will we each truely progress individually and as a collective human species spiritually. But sadly, I don't see this happening anytime soon. Such a shame.
I am sorry if my words caused you any distress. I didn't mean for this to happen, and I had hoped that you would see some positive reasons for your lost partner not making contact. I do feel for you, and can understand the impact this has had; I lost my mother to cancer some time ago.. and even though I saw her astral travel while alive, she did not come to visit me when she passed. I do not see this as a bad thing. She simply has other more important things to concern herself with; and this in no way reduces the value of the relationship we had (and still have).

I also agree that our beliefs need to be based on logic, and evidence when that is available. But when considering the subtle realms, there is little evidence to be found. We can't apply scientific principles to the subtle realms because science is highly limited in measuring spirituality. Any requests for 'proof' will often result in failure; it simply isn't available to the masses.

Now I can say that I see spirits and auras, but if I talk to someone else, my experiences don't prove anything to them. I have interacted with my mother while she astral traveled, and we discuss this with her the following day. As a kid, we played a 'hide the object' game, where spirits showed me where the items were hidden. My mother would also read my mind, and on occasion would send me telepathic messages. I could give a great many similar examples of 'proof'.. but for other people in this forum, it's not what could be considered evidence. It's just words...

I simply accept that when other people don't believe me, that they are comfortable with the beliefs they have.. I don't need to prove my words because they can't be proven. And I've also learnt not to push the point with people; by demonstrating some 'supernatural' skill. I've lost friends because they couldn't accept the truth..