View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 07:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Gemini - when you're back in the game and feeling ready to respond (all the best for whatever is going on that's demanding your energy. I am also in a situation like this.)

My question is does it affect a person negatively if their sun, moon and ascendant are all in a cardinal sign?

Could this triple whammy of the cardinal's make them overbearing, a bully even?
Thank you

Hi Akira!

Hope things are going well on your end.

In regards to your question I like how Sapphirez put it - see it as a challenge.

I would say having your Sun, Moon and Ascendant in cardinal signs CAN affect you negatively. It CAN just as easily affect you positively. How it affects you all depends on you and you alone. I am sure it's safe to assume you prefer the latter over the former. Having 3 of your main personalities housed in Cardinal signs will no doubt come with it's share of difficulties. You may sometimes come off as bossy, self centered, domineering and/or inconsiderate to others. Those being negative traits shared by the cardinal signs. We all have shortcomings though, and being aware of them is the first step towards fixing them. On the upside having a lot of cardinal energies comes with the positive traits as well. Cardinal Signs are the leaders of the Zodiac. They are the ones that come up with ideas (the good ones anyway) and have the ambition needed for them to launch their ideas and get them moving in the right direction. (they are excellent at starting things but not necessarily finishing them all the time.) You may need to turn to a fixed or mutable sign, who will gladly use their own traits to build (fixed signs) and perfect(mutable) your ideas assuming you are a good leader.

For Example, you can boss others around and use other immature tactics to get others to bend to your will, dismissing any other input that doesn't fit in your box. This will likely cause some confrontations though and wont gain you any respect. Or you can be a good leader. Using your own unique gifts to put a plan in place while appreciating and encouraging others unique gifts to help you fulfill your ambitions.

Similar to you I have A LOT going on but in the mutable signs instead. On the downside I can be flaky, unmotivated, unstable and unreliable. But on the plus side I am carefree, easygoing, flexible, and thrive in chaos. I am fully aware of my shortcomings, sometimes I choose to indulge in them if I feel like I need to. For example I will sometimes blow people off if I no longer feel like going through with the plans that I more than likely set up because of pressure put on me by someone else. Knowing myself, I tend to avoid making plans unless I am 100% sure I will follow through with them. Otherwise there is about a 50/50 chance I will cancel them last minute. I do however make a conscious effort to correct the negative traits. I don't want to be someone who is unreliable so it is something I work on correcting.

Bottom line: You are going to have both negative and positive traits, that's a given. All you can really do is be open to criticism and use it to your advantage by making a conscious effort to fix the unwanted behaviors. Always go after your best self!