Thread: Sign in the Sky
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Sign in the Sky

I can hardly believe this myself but here goes. I was drinking my coffee Sunday morning and as I looked out of my window up at the sky, in the white overcast sky this very large very perfect blue sky ''I.'' opened up and formed and as I was watching a 2. took shape also from blue sky. I was looking at the ''I'' and was trying to understand what an I would mean and then realized it was probably a 1 but a roman numeral 1. The periods after the I and the 2 were very pronounced. The ''I'' was very large and the 2. small. It was very clear with the white sky and the blue numbers showing through. So I'm still very unsure what it could mean. I was asking God the night before why I never found my future husband and it sort of looks like ''put God first'' like get your priorities straight. I'm going through a very, very painful breakup. I said to a friend the night before I won't date again that 2 (loves and breakups in one lifetime) is enough. I'm also starting to write a book on a religious subject (I know I should be working on it but some other things have been taking up my time) and it kind of looks like an book outline with the 2 underneath and indented. I feel very strongly this was meant for me to see. I would appreciate some ideas as to the meaning. Thanks!

I. (very large)
---------------------------------------------->2. (smaller)