View Single Post
Old 28-05-2015, 01:35 PM
celery

*bling* sound when I go to a friend's house

Hi, there is a particular sound that I hear whenever I go to a friend's house, and I thought it could be an angel, so that's why I decide to post it here.

The sound I mention is very subtle, something like glass... or metal.. but not unpleasant at all. The first time I heard it, it sounded more like a tiny bell from the corner of the room and though it could be an angel because "every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings " (as the saying goes), but the next time I heard it, it was more like the sound of a spoon knocking g.e.n.t.l.y a glass cup.. or metal, but very gently.. only once or two times while we are chatting, and that's it.

My friend says the only time she hears "that" sound is when "I" go to her house to chat (by the way, not gossiping or the like, but spiritual and/or intellectual stuff), so she says it must be me. It is also interesting that we hear that sound mostly when I go at night between 10pm and 2am. We both hear it while we are chatting *bling...bling* and that's it. According to her, it calms her down... me, not so much (but it's because I am easily scared by almost anything ).

Has anyone had any similar experience? "That" sound comes from the same corner, and there is nothing there that could possibly make that sound, no bells, no glass cups, no nothing, and the room window is closed so it's not the wind moving gently anything.

Any ideas?