View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 06:23 PM
Guide

Psychic “Sight”, Clairvoyance or Seeing Energy?

I literally just had the strangest experience, well, the strangest for me so far!

I was reading something on my phone and my vision suddenly changed. I could focus only on each word I was reading and the surrounding words were blurry as if they were filtered through a bubble. I put my phone down and went to type something on my iPad and realized the same thing happened. I got up to go to the kitchen and looking around, it was like I was looking through a bubble or looking at a bubble...this is the best way I can describe it as a bubble only because although bubbles are clear, they have a shape, like an invisible edge with rainbow colors on the edge.

What I’m experiencing is seeing shapes take form like the edge of a bubble but they aren’t round and these edges move. I then went into the bathroom which has no window so when I close the door without the light on the only light comes through under the door...I looked around my bathroom in the darkness and the colored bubble edge became more vivid and colorful and the colors were almost flickering along the edges of this shape! I can’t look directly at it, it’s almost in my peripheral vision.

I’ve had very slow and subtle signs my “vision” may be opening up but this is out of this world! I guess my question is to those of you who can “see”, did your ability explode open or did is happen in stages? Any explanation for what I’m seeing?